|Machine Heater Wattage||6,000 watts|
|Machine Max Hose Length||64 m (210 ft)|
|Machine Max Working Pressure||240 bar (24.0 MPa, 3500 psi)|
The Reactor E-10hp™ is an ideal entry-level system and is great for coating projects such as balconies, pools, waterproofing and bedliner applications. It’s a smart, affordable investment that will help your business grow.
Even though it’s an entry-level system, it still packs plenty of power. The Reactor E-10hp adds high pressure to give you the power and performance you need to spray polyurea coatings. This compact unit is lightweight and portable – and even runs on residential power so you don’t need to invest in a generator. Boost heat for fast, 20-minute start-up times With the system’s innovative boost heat and insulated tanks, the material heats up fast so you’re up and running sooner. In fact, you’re ready to spray in a fraction of the time, compared to over an hour start-up time on a standard Reactor E-10™.
The boost heat uses the extra available power from the motor circuit when the machine is recirculating and applies that extra power to additional heater rods. Which means that during recirculation mode, you have additional total heater amperage for faster material heating
Perfect for smaller applications & those new to polyurea spray coating
Need an introduction to polyurea spraying, or just a machine for smaller jobs? The Graco E-10 HP Reactor is easy to manage and maneuver, making it an excellent spray machine for smaller applications and those new to polyurea spray coating.
- Entry Level system
- Compact, portable and easy to use
- Able to work with standard electrical outlets
- For sale at an affordable, lower purchase price
- Can be used for coating balconies, pools, waterproofing and truck bed liners
- Innovative “boost heat” setting which allows for a 20 minute start up time
- Works in a fraction of the time of a larger reactor rig
- Easy transportation; light, portable & practical, fits through standard doorways
- High pressure and performance for spraying polyurea coatings
Available Download Links
|E-10 HP BROCHURE|