Benefits of the Husky 716 Diaphragm Pump
The Graco 716 diaphragm pump comes with various features that allow for an enhanced user experience.
- High flow - 378 l/min. (100 gpm) in a compact, portable size
- High-reliability closed center air valve that is online serviceable
- Epoxy-coated air section for tough environmental conditions
- Fluid pressure to 8.4 bar (0.84 MPa, 120 psi)
- Lube-free operation
- Center- and end-porting
- No mechanical seals which causes fluid leaks or failures
- Runs quietly at less than 85 dBa with easy-to-use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels
- Easy-to-service air valve and ball checks
- Motor Oil
- Gear Oil
- Hydraulic Fluid
- Cutting Oil
- Water - Wastewater Treatment
- Water - Freshwater Treatment
- Ink and Colorant
A full technical specification for the Graco Husky 716 Pump, including dimensions, connectivity, flow rate and pressure handling, can be found below.
- Air Exhaust Port Size (in): 3/8"
- Air Exhaust Port Thread Gender: Female
- Air Exhaust Port Thread Type: NPT
- Air Inlet Size (in): 1/4"
- Air Inlet Thread Gender: Female
- Air Inlet Thread Type: NPT
- Application: Industrial
- Fluid Inlet Size (in): 3/4"
- Fluid Inlet Thread Gender: Female
- Fluid Outlet Size (in): 3/4"
- Fluid Outlet Thread Gender: Female
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Maximum Air Pressure (MPa): 0.69
- Maximum Air Pressure (psi): 100
- Maximum Cycle Rate (CPM): 400
- Maximum Flow Rate (GPM): 16
- Maximum Fluid Pressure (MPa): 0.862
- Maximum Fluid Pressure (psi): 125
- Maximum Solid Size (in): 0.09375
- Overall Height (in): 10.43
- Power Source: Air
- Type: Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
For more information about the Graco husky 716 or further support finding the best diaphragm pump for your job, please contact our dedicated service team who will be happy to help you.
Available Download Links
|Operation & Repair Manual|