Graco Reactor Foam Units
Our range of Graco Reactor foam units, including the Graco Reactor E-10 and A-25 units. Spray foam is created by the mixture of two materials which cause a large expansion in size following their combination. Spray foam is highly effective as an insulator and leaves almost no air infiltration.
Graco’s reactor foam units include advanced hardware and electronics which enable smooth operation and excellent spray performance. They also have several advanced control technologies. Such as the ability to save project data, chemical recipe storage, logging & sending job activity and advanced troubleshooting. We offer plural component sprayers and equipment such as the Graco Reactor A-25, which have high performance spraying abilities and durability.
Graco A-25 Key Features
- Air-driven foam proportioner for spraying foam insulation
- Reliable and consistent results
- Maintains temperature setpoints
- Consistent output pressure
- Uniform spray pattern
- Affordable and durable
- Easy to operate and maintain
P2 Gun Information
- Suitable for high output applications
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Simple maintenance thanks to a user-friendly design
- Responsive trigger action
- The P2 gun is also available to purchase separately
The Graco Reactor A-25 unit comes equipped with the popular P2 Gun, making it a superb and convenient package for foam spraying. See below for more information & specification.Learn More
£15,500.00The Graco Reactor 2 E-30 is a spray foam unit which features advanced control technology for accurate spraying. It’s much smaller than the traditional E-reactor unit, with various hardware and software enhancements for optimal spray performance. Troubleshooting is easy with this unit through the use of QR codes. This unit features Graco’s InSite technology. Which allows for the monitoring and documentation of spray foam and polyurea jobs, which can be viewed remotely. Learn More
The Graco E-10 HP Reactor is an affordable high-pressure coating unit. It’s great for small to medium-sized projects and allows you to grow your business with polyurea applications.
- Handles pure and hybrid polyurea coatings
- High-pressure proportioner
- Runs on residential power
- High-pressure output, providing the power and performance required for high-quality polyurea coatings
- Lightweight and portable
- Saves time; ready to spray in a fraction of the time, compared to over an hour start-up time on a standard Reactor E-10.
- Saves money; runs on residential power so you don’t need to invest in a generator
The boost heat uses the extra available power from the motor circuit when the machine is recirculating and applies that extra power to additional heater rods. This means that during recirculation mode, you have additional total heater amperage for faster material heating.
Starting a spray foam insulation business can be a daunting process. From identifying the equipment you’ll need to getting everything set up and configured to meet the requirements of your first job, there can be a lot to get your head around.
At Spray Plant 2K, you’ll find everything you need to start up your spray foam insulation business at a one-off cost with our best-selling turnkey van installation.
The installation will equip your self-contained, long wheel-based vehicle for all your foam application needs, as recommended by the leading manufacturers of open and closed cell materials - all you need to add is the spray material itself.
Our knowledgeable team are vastly-experienced in professional spray foam applications and will be happy to provide the support you need, including guidance on configuring your equipment and how to use it safely. In fact, a full day’s on-site training is included in the cost of the installation.
Important: Please share your vehicle measurements with us before arriving to make sure your van has the required amount of space to complete your installation.Learn More