Graco Fusion Guns
Fusion spray guns allow the mixture of two materials from a plural component machine at the tip. We sell a range of fusion guns to suit a wide range of applications and projects, while our Graco fusion guns have several features that give them a great advantage over other models. The Air Purge gun - a plural component spray gun - has a long-life mix chamber and quick release fluid handling, making it one of the most popular Graco Fusion models.
Our selection of Graco Fusion spray guns includes:
- Graco Fusion CS (ClearShot)
- Graco Fusion AP (Air Purge)
- Adhesive/spatter guns
- Stud wall guns
We also have a selection of Graco Fusion parts and accessories including spares and heated hoses, as well as a variety of compatible reactor foam units. If you need advice on choosing the correct fusion gun for your application, please contact our customer support team.
Call Us to Order
The Graco Fusion AP guns have continued to grow in popularity since they first hit the market thanks to innovative technology that allows for an efficient spraying experience built with the user at its core. Comfortable to use and easy to maintain, the Fusion AP comes with a range of features that make it the ideal choice for a variety of applications.
- Air-blast tip cleaning reduces build-up and tip clogging
- Hardened stainless steel mix chambers are built to last
- Longer life side seals reduce maintenance and let you spray a wider range of materials – choose from hardened stainless steel or PolyCarballoy options
- Advanced mix module and tip design improves mixing
- Solvent-resistant components and O-rings let you soak the whole gun without swelling or damage
- Daily maintenance in a matter of seconds with the quick-shot grease port
- The easy-to-use design makes maintenance quick and easy
- Easily change the mix chambers with the quick-release fluid housing
- Hand-tightened front cap means no tools needed to clean and maintain seals and mix chamber